Re: Ram Pipes & Breather Pipe

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Ram Pipes & Breather Pipe
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:03:13 -0800
Just went through this when fitting K&N filters on my BJ8.

I "converted" the crankcase breather to PCV into the intake manifold (there is
an
unused, threaded, plugged hole in the BJ8 manifold).

So far, I am delighted with the PCV setup.

I don't know what kind of "breather cap" is referred to, but I can't for the
life of
me figure out where you'd put it.

bs