RE: Steering wheel size

To: "Douglas W Flagg" <dwflagg@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Steering wheel size
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 08:34:09 -0500
Doug,

Yes, you're right, Derrington style has equally spaced spokes, but Moto-Lita
doesn't-at least not mine.  I had mine mounted upside-down to compensate,
but didn't like that either.  Still, from my seating postion, a 15" wheel
itself blocks the outer portion of the smaller guages, regardless of spoke
placement.

Regards,
Neal G.