H4 Carbs

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: H4 Carbs
From: "Ben Prince" <blprince2@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:00:45 -0800
Many thanks to all who commented on my carb questions for the BN1.  It is my
understanding that there were many variations with the H4s, and that SU
assigned a specification number to each variation.  For example, the
specification number is AUC 728 for the H4 carbs in a MG-TF.

I'm just curious; does anyone know the spec number for the H4s on a BN1?  I
sent an e-mail message to Burlen Fuel Systems (current owner of SU), but have
not yet heard back.

For those who are interested, the history of SU is at
www.burlen.co.uk/su.htm

Thanks,
Ben