RE: Engine Tag

To: "'Healeys'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Engine Tag
From: "Michael Salter" <michaelsalter@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:06:23 -0500
Talking about number plates does anyone have a set of number stamps of the
type used on a BN1 for the body plate?

The font used is very similar to Roman C (0.275" high) but the serifs are
down rather than up.

I have tried Todd Clarke but he doesn't have them.

Michael Salter

www.precisionsportscar.com