Re: Upholstery Question

To: Ronald J Huseman <ronhuseman@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery Question
From: John Loftus <loftusdesign@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 07:56:27 -0800
Ron,

The inner panels you speak of are not in the Moss kit. They are aluminum
and I imagine the logic is they would not wear out like the thin plywood
panels. So your aluminum panels are missing from your car? You say that
Moss provided the material to cover them. There is horizontal stitching
and foam backing on the pieces that Moss provides in the kits. They need
to be darted around the edges and glued into the aluminum panel and a
hole cutout for the door handle area. I can provide you pictures of this
finished panel if you like as it is out of my car right now.

Cheers,
John