Re: BJ8 Rear Springs & Tonneau Suppliers

To: "Randy Hicks" <healey100m@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: BJ8 Rear Springs & Tonneau Suppliers
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 23:23:58 -0500
Randy,

IMHO the best spring replacements are coming from GB.  There has been much
discussion on this.  Check the archives.

On the tonneau the fasteners will need to be added once you receive it.
There is enough variation in the location of the Tenax and Lift a dot
relative to each other than prefitting them would almost guarantee a poor
fit.  Who is supplying the best ones?  Dunno

Keith Pennell