Re: Mk III on ebay

To: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Mk III on ebay
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:43:44 -0500
Keith,
The glass behive lens ended with the last of the Phase 1 BJ8's at car BJ8
26704
This is an early Phase 2 still with single lamps front and back, etc. but
with the anti torque arms to the rear axle and push button door handles.
This would be in the series beginning with BJ8 26705. These larger plastic
lenses are correct, buth the front one on a North American export model
should be a clear lens.