BN4 Seat Back

To: <ggilliam@usol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BN4 Seat Back
From: "Frakes, Jim" <JimF@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:59:01 -0500
Gordy,

I have an early Longbridge and a later Abingdon BN4 backrest. The early
one is stripped of vinyl and padding and the later is fully covered. If
you want pictures, I can send them, OR if you want to borrow both, I
could send them up. I am not using either one right now. I bought a new
one from heritage when I bought the new upholstery package. They are
different! At the center of the curve back, The dimension is either
5-1/2 inches or 6-1/2 according to whether it is early or late BN4. I
did not know this but Heritage did. Luckily, when they called, I had
both setting in my garage and tried them both. It was obvious which one
I needed, the curvature of the back matches the aluminum surround. .

I would think the offer from Nock is good also, but I would measure the
car first to see which it needs! I have two parts BN4's if you need
parts. Including the original Longbridge correct top frame with the
hook, frame bracket and VERY SPECIAL shoulder bolt. My car I am building
is an Abingdon BN4 serial 63xxx.

317-697-6441 (cell)

Jim Frakes