Friday bar humor

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Friday bar humor
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:38:06 EST
A Cajun walks into a bar in "Sout Luzana" with a pet alligator by
his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar and turns to the
astonished patrons.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my
genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one full
minute.  Then he'll open his mouth and I'll remove my privates
unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will
buy me a drink."

The crowd murmured their approval. The Cajun stood up on the bar,
dropped his trousers, and placed his Johnson and testicles into the
alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd
gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and smacked the
alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and
the man removed his genitals, unscathed as promised.  The patrons
cheered and the first of his free drinks was delivered.

The Cajun then made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing
to give it a try." A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand
went up in the back of the bar.

A blonde North Carolina woman timidly spoke up... "I'll try if you
promise not to hit me so hard with the beer bottle!"