Re: Baby announcement

To: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Baby announcement
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:57:24 -0500
But is there any sweeter sound than the coo of a baby or the look at a
newborn with their eyes piercing into yours. That makes the midnight
awakenings worthwhile(forget about the trips to the emergency ward with the
croup). Kinda puts all other things such as the variances on our parts from
the many suppliers into a different perspective. Now that my youngest
grandchild is potty trained, comes the teaching that toilet paper has
another function than to be unrolled and strung all over the house!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ