Re: Baby Announcement

To: healey6@optonline.net, international_investor@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Baby Announcement
From: SMickel950@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:57:58 EST
Congratulations, Alan, she's beautiful!  I agree with John that the best is
yet to come...someday she'll give you a grandchild or two to pay you back for
the next fifteen or twenty years.  Raising children is like making breakfast,
lunch and supper...rewarding, if done well...but grandkids are like having
someone serve you dessert.

Steve Mickelson
'54 BN1 "Brutus"

In a message dated 1/22/2005 4:11:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
healey6@optonline.net writes:

> There is one thing that is better than your own children and that is when
> you have your grandchildren. Most of us were two busy with our careers to
> fully enjoy our children. I have three grandchildren and they are the most
> important parts of my life. The best thing is that after we spoil them
> rotten, we send them back to their parents! Good luck with your family.
>
> John Sims, BN6
> Aberdeen, NJ

Steven D. Mickelson, P.E.
Equipment Design Service