Re: Lucas Publication XXB734C

To: Ken.Freese@Aerojet.com, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lucas Publication XXB734C
From: SJNNOCK@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:10:36 EST
Ken... l think you have my Tech Talk book , if you will check on page 174
there is a LUCAS WORKSHOP INSTRUCTIONS page showing nine LUCAS relays with the
letters we know ... c1 , c2 , c3 , c4 ,   w1 , w2 ... Regards Norman Nock

Tech Talk for 2004 now has 231 pages   $30.00 +$4.00  U,S.  S/H  an increase
of 10 page . The new subjects are:---
    * Starter bendix  * Spark advance & retarding principals  * Generator
drive end       bracket  * Distributor advance mechanicals  * Oil pressure
gauge
* Bourbon tube  * Expansion ( core ) plugs  * S.U carburetter flooding  *
Flasher/ horn wire connections  * Throttle switch adjusting  * New choke cable
separation  ...
lf you have my Tech Talk book and would like to bring it up todate , we have
supplements available at .60 cents per double sided page + $ 2.00 U.S
shipping
            Please contact me more information at SJNNock@aol.com