Re: Gauge repair

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Gauge repair
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:02:36 -0500
I had to send my oil/temp gauge back a second time to MoMa cause the needle
stuck on the peg.    It still sticks on the peg!

I run it without the glass now and just goose  the needle to get it started.
That is one gauge that you don't want to keep installing and  removing.   So
up to this point I just live with that problem but sorry to say 2 strikes
and your out in my hobby life.   I will try Nisonger next time.

The capillary tube that they installed has been successful so far ( 3 years)

Mark