Re: 100-4 measurement needed please...

To: <Fiat500f@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 100-4 measurement needed please...
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:20:38 -0500
Paul,
Your description was very clear.
I have an early Hundred here in the shop and that dimension is 14 3/4", so
there is some slight variance from car to car compared to what Steve just
sent you. I think you'll find that once everything has carpet applied
including the lift away bulkhead panel having the carpet wrapping all the
way around onto the back side on the left and right sides, plus across the
stepped lip on the top that things will come together alright. That is why
bare metal panels by themselves do appear a bit short.
Rich Chrysler