Re: 100-4 measurement needed please...

To: <Fiat500f@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 100-4 measurement needed please...
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:37:20 -0700
In the dark and with the carpet in the way that measurement appears to be
about 14.5 inches and is the width of the floorboard under the driver's
feet. If the vertical panel you are talking about is the closer above the
transmission aperture then I have a theory that they were trying to save
pennies when they made them. I had two of them and they both seemed too
small on a car that had never had those panels removed.

Bill Lawrence