BJ7/BJ8 Parts List CD-ROM Updated

To: Healey List <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BJ7/BJ8 Parts List CD-ROM Updated
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:47:08 -0500
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have release an updated
version of the BJ7/BJ8 Parts List CD-ROM, available at
www.LBCdigital.com.

The biggest change is the addition of a "Reference Section", which
contains reference material pertinent to the Parts List and the Healey
convertibles, but originally appeared in other publications.

A few of you asked me how to translate from the BMC part numbers to the
type of fastener used on the car. Well, the new Reference Section
contains 'Appendix One' from Gary Anderson's and Roger Moment's
"Austin-Healey 100/100-6/3000 Restoration Guide", which includes that
translation as well as many other bits of information. A big thanks to
Roger and Gary for allowing me to include most of that Appendix in the
CD.

I also added two other topics to the Reference Section, each comprising
an S.U. Bulletin. The bulletins are the Tuning, Adjusting and Servicing
Instructions for Type HS and HD Carburetters, for carbs fitted to the
BJ7 and BJ8 respectively.

Along with the above updates are a bunch of other minor updates,
corrections and additions. A full changelog can be found at
www.LBCdigital.com.

For those of you that have already purchased a CD, you can download the
updates using the built-in update feature on the CD. For those of you
who haven't yet purchased a copy, the above additions make the CD an
even better value!

John P. New
--
London, Ontario, Canada