B. J. auction

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: B. J. auction
From: "gbrierton" <gbrierton@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:15:49 -0500
Item #1            A pile of $40,000, in $20.00 bills

Item #2            A pile of 1000 car parts, each part worth $40.00

Item #3            $20.00 worth of art supplies, after I get done with them

Item #4            $20.00 worth of art supplies, after Picasso gets done with
them

Item #5            A 1967 BJ-8, beautifully restored, book-perfect, the result
of parts and labor that were paid for in 2005 dollars totaling $40,000

Item #6            A 1967 BJ-8, beautifully restored, book-perfect, the result
of parts and labor that were completely donated at no cost.

Item #7            A 1967 BJ-8, in perfect condition, never driven, never
titled, never out-of-doors, kept in a temperature and humidity controlled
environment.

Item #8            A 1967 BJ-8, hideously put together, all-wrong, butt-ugly,
the result of parts and labor that were paid for in 2005 dollars totaling
$40,000

Item #9            My 1967 BJ-8, can't remember what I paid for it, have no
idea how much I've spent on it, have been almost "everywhere" in it, will
never part with it..

How much does each item "cost"?

How much is each item "worth"?

What is each item's "value"?

Where, oh where, would anyone presume to put the word "should"?

GaryB

'67 BJ-8 aka the Silver Bullet