Re: Great Roads

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Great Roads
From: tammie wall <whammie@iopener.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:36:22 -0600
for a great road trip and adventure why don't you snow birds try the...........

25th ANNIVERSARY TEXAS HEALEY ROUNDUP -- as close to you as it will ever be !!
April 22-24,  2005  Pottsboro, tx  south shores of LAKE TEXHOMA, widely
recognized as the premiere southwest event.  check it out on www.ntahc.org
jerry wall
north tx ah club