RE: Great Roads

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Great Roads
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 17:09:48 -0600
 Hi All, here's another thought for Great Roads.  Try the Ozark
mountains of Arkansas and southern Missouri.  There's plenty to enjoy
year-round as we have four distinct seasons here.  Try out great
destinations like Branson Mo or Eureka Springs Arkansas.  Check out the
Buffalo National River...the list of outstanding Healey roads is
practically endless.  I've been on other great roads out west where the
scenery is so vast about all I could seem to do was admire it as a
spectator.  The difference of the Ozarks is that it's compact enough
that one actually PARTICIPATES in the scenery.  Just my 2-cents-worth.
Jack