Re: Healey Den

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Healey Den
From: "Neil Trelenberg" <neilberg@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:34:29 -0800
    Gary, that would be the same Rick Regan from the "Healey Den". He lives
just outside the Vancouver B.C. area now but is still working on Healeys'.
He was at one of our last meetings, I believe he is restarting another
business specific to Healey's. He has always worked on them but for the last
short while it has been in between other things. He did a great deal of work
on my car a few years back, he does a very fine job, he knows his
stuff.....Neil