Re: Street use Cams

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Street use Cams
From: "Scott Johnstone" <swjohnst@internode.on.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:17:49 +1100
Hi Robert

I am using the factory option AEC grind
Duration Degrees         252
IO BTC                       16
IC ABC                       56
EO BBC                      51
EC ATC                      21

Lift Clearance            .357" @ .13"

Lift Clearance is usually .356" @ .13" but I changed that to suit my motor.
Competition Street, power range moved up-extended, super tuned engine
required.
Idle stock with a small loap, pulls from idle all the way to red line. 25MPG
on trips

If you are going for a lightened flywheel don't forget to strengthen the
motor mount towers, I only took a small amount of my flywheel so that
streetability was not compromised.

Scott Johnstone
BN1 X Lots
BN2