"CORRECTION" - HEALEY Driving Roads for David W. Jones

To: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>, "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>,
Subject: "CORRECTION" - HEALEY Driving Roads for David W. Jones
From: "62bt7" <62bt7@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:48:45 -0800
David and ALL.

Sorry for the confusion in getting to the page I wanted you to go to at
www.pashnittours.com.

When you get to the above site, scroll to the bottom of the page.
You will see Email  contact info, bottom center of page.
Below that, on the "Photography c/o" line, click on "California Motorcycle
Roads"

Kirk