Re: Great Roads - Northwest Illinois

To: Bob Brown <BlkBT7@aol.com>, WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Great Roads - Northwest Illinois
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:30:17 -0800 (PST)
As Bob's navigator on this rally twice now, I whole-hardily agree with his
endorsement.  We ran the first Healey to compete in this particular rally.
This was the most fun a young guy like me could have in an old car with an even
older man  8-)     Sorry Bob.

Hoping my car is done in time to compete this year.  If not, Bob - I could use
a ride...

It sure would be nice to see other Healey teams compete - maybe a little side
wager?  Any takers?

Cheers,
Carlos Cruz

Bob Brown <BlkBT7@aol.com> wrote:

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE wrote on 2/1/2005, 11:02 PM:

> Well, since we are dreaming, check out the 53rd annual Glenwood Springs
> Rally put on by the Rocky Mountain MG club in June.
> Bill Lawrence

Rather than dream, the ST Louis MG Club hosts a Missouri Endurance Rally
March 19-20. YOU pick YOUR route to THEIR checkpoint and Missouri has
some of the best roads. Many hours in the Ozarks and Mark Twain National
Forest.
Bob