Punch List Items for Finishing Restoration

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Punch List Items for Finishing Restoration
From: Olin Brimberry <olin.brimberry.b@bayer.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:33:49 -0500
I have a few of request for the punch list items to finish my car.

1) Could anyone advise on the aluminum retaining rail for the soft top on a BT7?
I am needing a new one for the new top I just purchased and I am wishing to find
a good fit, low cost option.  I thought these things came assembled, bad
assumption.

2) I need a good source for a more authentic leather spare tire strap.  The one
I sent back to Moss looked like a wal-mart belt for kids.

3) For the tools, I only have the grease gun and jack.  I need the jack handle,
tool bag, and remaining tools.  Ideas??  Anyone have spares they would like to
sale?  Since I am unfamiliar with what came with the car, I am not too sure what
I may need.

4) Thanks to David Ward, I will soon have a replacement for my horn button and
retaining clip for a non-adjustable steering.  I am still looking for a
lightning bolt non-adjustable (large) horn button if there are any out there
please let me know.

5) Need a good source for the ashtrays

6) I still need a Tudor windscreen pump, mine is weak at best.  Any way to
rebuild??

Best Regards,

Olin Brimberry
Raleigh, NC