Re: Aus/US Healey Challenge

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Aus/US Healey Challenge
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:53:23 -0500
Hi Charlie;  The following is from the AUHC Website www.auhc.net under the
registration section:

 "Note about spectating: This event is considered by the track as a "closed
event." Therefore all spectators wishing to view the great racing must
proceed through HSR's trackside registration on arrival. HSR will place them
on a master overcrew list. Inform any of your friends and family that may be
coming who are not on your crew list."
This is in regard to the Watkins Glen event only.   All the others in the
AUHC series are spectator events.

Jim