Re: Great Roads- California

To: Russ Staub <bbb11489@azboss.net>
Subject: Re: Great Roads- California
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 05:21:17 -0800
Some excellent day drives in the SF Bay Area

Up Mount Hamilton to Lick Observatory exit through Livermore

Hecker Pass from Morgan Hill to the 1 and up to Santa Cruz or Down to
Carmel-By-The-Sea

17 mile drive (Pebble Beach)

Skyline Drive past Alice's Restaurant, La-Honda to Half  Moon  Bay
stopping at Cameron's British Pub

Anywhere on Highway 1 especially north of the Golden Gate bridge or
South of Carmel

Leguna Seca during the Montery Historics

longer drives

Yosemite

Lake Tahoe

Avenue of Giants going North parallel of the 101

Anywhere on a sunny California day

Great driveing weather these past few days.

ahhhhhhhhhh

Tracy