Re: Healey Den Car

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Healey Den Car
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:40:15 -0600
Hi Gary

Although you may have  had some less than satisfactory dealing with
Rick Regan (co-founder of the concours manual  that is in use) I think
hearsay is not the venue of this list.  This current post of yours is similar
to the ill formed shot you took at Keith Martin, editor and publisher
of  "Sports Car Market".  Sibling rivalry, I wonder.  All Keith Martin tried to
do in the Oct. 2004 issue of SCM was support the Healey marque. One
mistake on BN1/2 as 100/x and you were all over him. It was his editorial
page, not a feature article.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan