headlamp adaptor assembly

To: "HealeyList" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: headlamp adaptor assembly
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:21:59 -0800
Can anyone on the list provide me with a used North American headlamp adaptor
assembly, original part# 47H 5126 for my BJ7?

My car was involved in a minor fender bender in the late '70s which took out
one headlight and when it was repaired the shop installed European bulb type
replacements.  Nice, but incorrect for my car. (New at Moss, 156-870 LIGHT
UNIT, LHD $76.95  -- 170-600 BULB, LHD $8.25  -- 157-000 ADAPTOR $18.95)  I
have photos if anyone is interested in having them.  I'll negotiate sale price
(50% of new cost? or trade for other needed items - is there a forum for
listing items for trade??).

I would like to replace both my headlamps with Lucas North American type if
anyone has these.

Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma