RE: BJ8 Carb Heat Shield Material??

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: RE: BJ8 Carb Heat Shield Material??
From: "Frakes, Jim" <JimF@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:48:16 -0500
Classic Collectables (http://ahealey.com) has a complete kit (all the
heat shield stuff) for $150.00 for BJ8 and less for other models. I have
used it twice and am very happy with the kit. He also has a lot of very
good fitting sheet metal. I have used the trunk floor twice and it fits
very well and has the proper accessories, nuts, etc.

Classic Collectables Company

2927 Pine Trails Lane.  *Hudson Ohio 44236*     Phone (330) 342-0001
(216) 310-9494
     Fax     (330) 655-5602
     Lynn@AHealey.com

Jim Frakes