Installing Heritage Door Panels

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Installing Heritage Door Panels
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:49:15 -0500
Hello all,
It has been a very busy day since Sam Marble posted a question this morning
regarding installing his Heritage door trim in his late BN4.
I put together an answer for him complete with pictures. More people asked me
to copy the same to them. By late afternoon I had 12 individual requests for
the same info, and by this evening 6 invites to post same to individual's
websites!
Late this afternoon I spoke with Tony Hazell at Heritage to clear the idea
with him, which he enthusiastically did. After all, they made the products and
in fact have sample pictures available to all their paying customers, but
admittedly, no text.
Anyway, I have prepared and polished the text and included colour pictures and
sent it all off to 2 host sites this evening.
Thanks to Ed Kaler of Justbrits and Bob Yule of Autofarm for giving this some
web space on their sites.
Give them some time to get this stuff set up and I hope everyone whwo accesses
this material can make some use of it.

Rich Chrysler

www.justbrits.com and www.autofarm.net