Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay
From: "Diann Jones" <diann.lindsay@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:31:40 +1300
Carl - We too have purchased off this company.  It was only a small book, ~
cost $22.95 and they then charged a further $23.70 for post and handling.
Of course when the parcel arrived it proved there was a massive amount
placed towards the packaging!. Sooooooooooo have NEVER even looked at what
they have offering.  Once was enough!

Have struck it even worse with another Company ....J C Whitney.  Bought a
third stop light from them, it was just a small, light plastic thing, ~ cost
$13.99 and freight charged was $77.99.  Reason being they would not send on
any other system than Fedex and of course it is a very expensive system.  I
did not record the actual cost to them that was on the package, but remember
it was certainly quite a lot less than the $77.99 charged.

Then of course a purchase off Ebay - where the seller ensured they obtained
as much as they could.  This was NOSLocators - they charged $35 more than it
cost to send the item over to New Zealand.  But to boot the items were so
poorly packed that they were quite damaged in the post and communication was
kept until of course the feedback facility closed, then I could not raise a
peep out of them.   Would never deal with the likes of them again.  Once
Burnt twice Shy!

Good companies value return business and when a customer feels ripped off
then it is unlikely that they will give that company any return business -
unless of course they offer a product that can not be sourced elsewhere.

Cheers
Diann