Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay

To: Diann Jones <diann.lindsay@xtra.co.nz>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators Ebay
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:52:34 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
I'll add my 2 cents about NOSLocators on Ebay.  I purchased several different
small items recently for their fixed price.   The first item was not really as
described.  I kept it because the cost was low and the item was not critical.
I then bought a heater valve.  It was inoperative when I got it.  I called and
sent it back.  They sent me another one and this was put together backward.  It
was easier and cheaper to open it up and fix it than send it back.  That will
be the last item I'll buy from them.   They sell so many items I doubt that
negative feed back would even be seen by new buyers.
Ron