Re: Sealing steering box

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Sealing steering box
From: "KENNETH MASON" <meditionm@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:42:12 -0800
Ron
You might also take a look at the upper-right had bolt as a leak source.  The
other three bolts are in blind threaded holes and are not wet while the
remaining bolt is not blind and is wet all the time.  Could be oil is
following the threads.  Seak these threads.  Hope this helps?
Ken Mason
BJ7 in work