RE: Drive

To: "'Terence H. & Suzanne F. McCool'" <cm18@epix.net>,
Subject: RE: Drive
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@randolph.af.mil>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:40:15 -0600
I, too, had a great Healey drive yesterday!  As it was sunny and 77 degrees
F here in good ol' San Antonio and I had finally finished the brake/clutch
system hydraulic overhaul it was too good an opportunity to lose!  Had a
nice time and the new tires performed really well, too!  Nice day - hope all
of you had a good Sunday afternoon, too!

Stever