RE: Drive

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Drive
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:11:21 -0800 (PST)
I too had a great Healey drive this weekend.  Drove down to Boca Raton for the
RM Auction.  Three Healeys crossed the block.  For those who are interested in
such things, here are the results:

'54 100/4 (That's how it was listed!) Sold at $35,250
'63 BJ7 (Beautifully restored)  Sold at $57,780
'67 BJ8 (Nice but not spectacular) Sold at $43,068

I believe all these prices included the buyer's premium.  The auction was fun,
but the drive to and from was even better!

John

Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@randolph.af.mil> wrote:
I, too, had a great Healey drive yesterday! As it was sunny and 77 degrees
F here in good ol' San Antonio and I had finally finished the brake/clutch
system hydraulic overhaul it was too good an opportunity to lose! Had a
nice time and the new tires performed really well, too! Nice day - hope all
of you had a good Sunday afternoon, too!

Stever