Re: Engine install

To: "Kenny Johnson" <theswed@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine install
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:13:18 -0500
I don't think there is a "right and wrong" on this one....   I personally
found it easier to install the head when the engine was still on the engine
stand. .....But then, I also installed the engine, head, intake manifolds,
engine mounts and trans as a unit, through the opening in the primered
shroud!! Not recommended, (but done successfully).
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA