Re: Leather conditioning

To: Dennis Broughel <brougheldp@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Leather conditioning
From: Jackson Krall <jackson_krall@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:47:14 -0800 (PST)
Hello Dennis, Neats-foot Oil is the main ingredient in
most leather conditioners. You can buy it by the
bottle at most shoe repair and leather shops. It may
take a few applications depending on how crispy your
leather is but it's all you need and it really works.
Best, JK
NYC
BN1,2,7,BJ8,AN5,MGC,TD

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250