RE: Leather conditioning

To: "'Dennis Broughel'" <brougheldp@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Leather conditioning
From: "Neal Grotenhuis" <grotenhuis@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:46:03 -0500
Dennis,

There is a product called "Soffener" from Color-Plus Leather Restoration
Systems, that is designed exactly for what you describe.  I have used it on
my seats several times, and have also colored my seats with their Surflex
leather colorant.  http://www.colorplus.com/index.html
No financial interest, just a satisfied customer.

Neal G.
'61 BT7