Re: Engine & drive train alignment

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine & drive train alignment
From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:01:17 -0800
My only comment is that if your BN7 is a tri-carb, be very careful of the
clearance between the bottom of the rear carb jet (plastic) and the steering
column.

John Snyder

> Hello.  I have a question about positioning the engine and transmission in
> my chassis.  I reinstalled my engine and transmission as one unit this
> morning.  I haven't tightened up the bolts yet because there seem to be a
little room for adjustment of the engine side to side and if you grab the
transmission output shaft you can swing the whole system left or right
almost 2 inches.  Is there a method or guide to aligning the engine and
transmission laterally in the chassis?? Any advise is always appreciated.