Re: Engine & drive train alignment -Tri-Carb Jet Clearance

To: "John Snyder" <helyjohn@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: Engine & drive train alignment -Tri-Carb Jet Clearance
From: john spaur <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 19:08:58 -0800
John,

How does one adjust the clearance so that the jet does not rub on the
steering column? It is so close on my healey that I have had to file the
plastic; yuck! The only way I see is to raise the engine. I have new rubber
mounting pads. Are there different motor mount heights between the car models?

John