Heritage interior - Rear seat back, BN4

To: "healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heritage interior - Rear seat back, BN4
From: "Sam Marble" <samncyna@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:23:02 -0500
Listers:
We're plugging along trying to get the interior completed on or BN4
and have come to another section - this being the rear seat back for a
BN4 - where we seem to have a problem with what we have in the kit
recieved from Hertitage.
What we have in a nicely crafted cover which looks like it will
correctly cover the front, the half moon shaped  top piece that fills
in the curve of the rear cockpit and will also cover the sides.  There
is nothing in the kit to cover the back side of the seat back.
I'm fairly sure that most of the cars I've seen with this style of
seat back have the backside of the pannel covered. When I questioned
Heritage, Duncan said that the back was originally left uncovered and
painted body color. I don't remember ever seeing them done this way.
Any concensus on what's correct .

Sam