Re: Trafficator grief (acceptance)

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trafficator grief (acceptance)
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:08:52 -0500
Hello, Healeyphiles -
It's normally not necessary to bend the "twisty tabby thingies" to disassemble
the trafficator.  I learned this almost too late, but not before I broke two
of the four of them off and before the days of the internet and the Healeys
e-mail list.

Rather than unbending the tabs, find the three screws that hold the two halves
of the trafficator together.  These are exposed by rotating the circular plate
with the three holes in it to line up the holes with the screw heads.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA