RE: Trafficator grief (acceptance)

To: "Jonathan and Carole Quandt" <fourqz@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Trafficator grief (acceptance)
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:15:01 -0600
Hi All, I successfully rebuilt my T-cator myself a few years ago.  While
it was indeed very tedious I just made little sketches of how it came
apart.  I ended up completely dismantling the entire thing and, Yes, the
twisty tabby thingies did break off when I tried to straighten them for
disassembly.  However, just a quick tiny dab from my wire welder
substituted for the little twisty tabby thingies and everything went
back together and it's all working just fine now.  I MIGHT BE able to
recall some of the details so feel free to ask if you'd like.
Jack