100S Article

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100S Article
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:05:19 +1100
G'day

Purely from a selfish viewpoint I am letting you all know that in the
recently released March 2005 edition of Vintage Racecar Journal there is
7 page article on the Austin-Healey 100S. If you don't know Vintage
Racecar Journal, it is published in California by Parabolica Publishing.

While the article features the 1955 Sebring car driven by William
Brewster and Charles Rutan it also contains some magic photos of 3 100Ss
running together in the dramatic countryside of Victoria, Australia.

I won't mention the words but leave that up to yourselves.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

1947 Healey Duncan Saloon