Re: 100S Article

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 100S Article
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:53:45 -0500
And you'll be happy to know that the Brewster/Rutan 100S (AHS3506) may be
participating in the Australia / US Healey Challenge along with several
other 100Ss from both continents.  AHS3506 was restored by Steve Pike for
Rhode Island racer Jon Savage and was featured at the Lime Rock Rolex
Vintage Festival in September 2004.  A particular highlight at that event
was the reunion of  Charles Rutan and AHS3506 some 50 years after that
historic Sebring race in which he placed 15th overall in that very car.

Jim