BN1-BN2 break through

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BN1-BN2 break through
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:17:55 -0500
For all of you who were almost ready, but not quite, to drive your 100's with
the windscreen down, I have found the perfect accessory. They are goggles,
readily available at higher end eyewear stores, which have a neat foam seal
that doesn't presss against your face, give a very wide field of view, and
have both clear and shade lenses. They fit over regular prescription glasses.

The brand name is Doggles, and they cost about $40 with the extra set of
lenses. Don't be too concerned about the chinstrap; that cuts off neatly with
a razor blade.... And you don't have to tell anyone they are made for dogs,
either! I went through ski glasses, swimming goggles, and all sorts of crap,
and nothing else worked. Who would have thought that goggles for dogs would be
perfect. Not exactly natty looking, but they do work well and have very tough
polycarbonate lenses with UV proteciton. I've tried them out  and they still
feel comfortable after a couple hours./ Specially formulated for canines whose
eyes are wider set than humans, they provide a nearly full field of view.

Allen Miller BN2-M.