Friday funnies vs. taste

To: "healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday funnies vs. taste
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:53:15 -0500
Hello all,

This is in regard to our sharing of jokes on Friday.  I am certainly far from
being a prude and enjoy a good joke as much as anyone, even those which
"should not be told in mixed company".  However, there has been more than one
instance lately wherein I felt that the jokes were in poor taste to be sharing
with 500+ people whom we don't know at all or have only casual acquaintance.
Friday jokes are fine, but can we show consideration for those who may be
offended by the off color ones?

My .02
Keith Pennell