Re: Rear License Plate Mounting w/o Bumper

To: Reid Trummel <editor_reid@hotmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear License Plate Mounting w/o Bumper
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:17:21 -0700
When I did mine I welded the holes for the bumper brackets closed, used a
stock license plate mount and mounted the lamp on the shroud. It does
require drilling two holes for the lamp mounting, but the wire comes out in
the same place. I modified a gasket to allow the wire to enter the lamp body
since an original one would have blocked the hole.

Bill Lawrence