Re: break in oil

To: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: break in oil
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:44:28 -0600
Hi Ron

If you still have the information I sent you, check the info about
Penrite's Running in oil.  It's formulated to bed in your rings and protect
the engine as it breaks in.  Run 300 miles drain and change filter.  Then
the correct Penrite Oil HPR 30(20W/60) or Classic 20W/50 will keep your
engine running great for years.  Or the Oil of your choice.

Let me know if I can be of service.

Have a great day and God Bless.
Jon

At 08:38 PM 2/28/05 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello again,   I have my rebuilt engine back in my chassis and I am thinking
>of starting it up before I deliver it to the paint and body shop.  I would
>like to get advise on what type or weight oil to use during the initial
>running of the newly rebuilt engine.  I have kept a lot of prior postings
>concerning different methods of insuring the oil is pumping and up to
>pressure before any possible damage is done but I don't seem to find much in
>the archives about what type of engine oil to use.
>Thanks for any help.
>Ron

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.