Healey 4 sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey 4 sale
From: Richard Gordon <HealeyHundred@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:31:49 -0700
I received this from one of our club members and wanted to pass it on
to  all of you just in case you know of someone that is looking for a
Healey.  Pass this on to anyone that might have an interest.  Please
contact Jim directly.
Thanks,
Richard Gordon

Richard,

I am a member of the Rocky Mountain Healey Club and am selling my 1960
Austin Healey 3000. This car is located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We have
been to the Colorado Conclave and Glenwood Springs with the car so many
of the members have seen the car. This car was previously owned by
Oliver Henry from Boulder, CO. The car is mentioned in Roger Moment's
Restoration Guide as one of the unrestored cars used for verification.
So you may be familiar with the car.

We really hate to part with the car, but like many enthusiasts, have
one to many cars for the garage space.

If you could share this with others in the region or know someone
looking for a nice AH 3000, please pass this information along.

Thanks,

Jim Widrig
(307) 638-9218
(307) 630-8690 Cell